Welcome to Episode 50!
It really is amazing just how fast time flies when you’re having fun and no question about it…this podcast is fun. At least it is for us and based on your feedback…it’s the same for you. 🙂
Now, what exciting topic did we decide to cover on this historic episode of Life By Design For Chiropractors?
You read that correctly…
The always entertaining, controversial and ground-breaking topic of recall systems.
Clearly you can sense my sarcasm but truth be told this is one system that every doctor has a semblance of, however, in my experience it’s rarely exceptional.
In fact, for the most part it’s in the doctors head and when numbers drop they also drop the need to make recalls on their team. Needless to say, this is not the ideal way to implement a recall system.
As usual the optimal approach to this system (and all others) is to understand the purpose, outline a process, break down the steps, simplify and take action.
Enjoy today’s episode of Life By Design For Chiropractors…
Here Is What We Covered
- We do the math on why a recall system is far more important than you’d expect. Teaser…it’s costing you in the ten’s of thousands to not have a solid one.
- Rule #1 when it comes to recall systems – everyone fits into one of these three categories.
- The three major pitfalls of most recall systems and how to side step them.
- Our timeline template for when each move in your recall system should be made.
- The 9 words that could make you some serious cash. This one strategy will account for over 50% of your recall success.
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.