Failure isn’t inherently bad.
We typically associate failure as a set back, something to be avoided at all costs and even an embarrassment.
It’s our emotional affiliation with failure that can keep us from pushing the boundaries where incredible growth happens.
Need not fret… as failure, learning the lessons from failure and taking the next series of actions are trademarks of entrepreneurship and make up a fundamental cycle for development in nearly all successful businesses.
On this episode of Life By Design For Chiropractors we share just some our failures over the past 12 months.
There’s many more but these failures and the lessons learned (and still learning) will give you solace if you’re making your own and in some cases, help you bypass the failure but still receive the lesson 🙂
Here Is What We Covered
- Why losing touch with your business, even if it’s in the name of growth, will hamper you in the end.
- What happens practice is going so well, you can “take a break”.
- The result of questioning your abilities and not taking action in a timely fashion.
- The lesson learned from diversifying your efforts when something is really working well.
- When to scale your team… soon than later? Later than sooner?
- The result of letting things slide instead of “stopping the buck”!
- The biggest mistake I might have made in the past 12 months… the jury is still out, but here’s my prediction.
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.