I love Reggie Gold.
If you don’t know who this person is, and that’s becoming more and more possible, you need to expose yourself as much Reggie content as possible.
The one caveat, and I may rub some chiropractors the wrong way with this statement, is to be wary of his business model.
It’s a bust and honestly, terrible.
That said, Reggie was a fantastic communicator.
His clarity regarding The Third Paradigm of Chiropractic and how to help the public understand is second to none.
One of the recordings that stuck with me and continues to influence our Day One – Two process are his “3 Questions”.
The “3 Questions” seem simple, but when you deconstruct them, they’re actually quite genius.
On thiss episode of Life By Design For Chiropractors, I break down Reggie’s “3 Questions”.
Here Is What We Covered
- What is Third Paradigm Chiropractic?
- What’s the context of the “3 Questions?”
- How the “obvious” answer to question one sets the stage and why it’s important.
- The look you’ll get after question two and what the answer will tell you about the patient’s current understanding.
- Question three is almost too bold to ask but it’s valuable to understand the sentiment.
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.