It’s nice to be paid well for providing value, doing what you love… I highly doubt many docs would disagree.
However, the thought of grinding out more patient visits or adding more days, especially if you’re already feeling the pressure of your ceiling caving in, is haunting.
The stress, fatigue and anxiety builds just starting to think about it.
Thankfully, you saw a FB ad for the next, best product or service you can add to your practice and soon you’ll be free!!!!
“It’s a simple, turnkey system.”….suuuure it is.
Forget the fact it has little to do with the Core Product you’re delivering, that it’s costing you precious time for a minuscule return or even worse, it’s eating away at your credibility…
What if there was a way to increase your revenue without seeing more visits or working more days?
It’s called ascension.
Here Is What We Covered
- The 5 segments of a customer pipeline you need to know and fall in love with.
- What is your Core Product and why do we keep talking about it.
- The missing link when calculating ROI with any investment.
- Special Tip: What your per visit fee should be equivalent to.
- Specific examples for you to apply the ascension strategy in your practice.
- The number one pitfall to look out for after listening to the podcast.
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.