It’s been a wild year!
I have a simple question for you…
Did you learn anything?
Anything that can be used to grow, to develop yourself or your business into a better version of what it was when the world took a tumble?
In this episode of Life By Design For Chiropractors I share the 11 things I learned during a global pandemic.
Here Is What We Covered
- This too shall pass.
- Get busy living or get busy dying.
- Family is meant to be together.
- The best time to plant a tree was 25 years ago, the next best time is today.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Pursuing what you love is a worthy pursuit.
- Time is, by far, the greatest resource.
- Eating, sleeping and exercising make me happy.
- Life is what you make of it.
- You’re worth it 🙂
- Marketing is the lifeblood of your business
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.