Have you ever wondered how can some people be so ridiculously productive?
It’s seems nearly impossible that they can accomplish all they do in such short time frames and still be happy, energized and excited to tackle more.
That was until I met Dr. Mike Gibson.
In the beginning I thought he was more alien than entrepreneur but once he revealed his secret ways and took me under his wing like a young Padawan…it all became clear.
It wasn’t a trick, there were no smoke and mirrors. In fact, I was kind of sad it was a simple system built on principles and habits that when applied consistently, yielded NASA level results.
It was sad for me because I realized Mike didn’t have special powers and my lack of success in the realm of productivity was, well, my own darn fault.
Fast forward 5 years later and I’m happy to say that more than any other area of growth, focusing on my productivity has, without exaggeration, revolutionized my life.
This includes more profitability, happiness and impact.
On today’s episode of Life By Design For Chiropractors, Mike and I cover our top 10 productivity habits.
Here Is What We Covered
- How Mike uses technology to stop technology from distracting him from what’s most important. You’ll love this paradox.
- How early is early? The crazy hour I choose to wake up at and what I do first.
- The “off the wall” ROI habit that keeps Mike attentive to continued productivity. Without attention, it’s easy for anyone to slip.
- A night time routine that helps to maximize the far too few hours that I sleep.
- A “to-do” management system that ensures you don’t risk losing your napkin and every to-do on your list.
Stuff From This Episode
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.