At Life By Design we’ve been putting on “shows” since 2009.
Whether it be the podcasts, live events, web trainings, videos and more… we hope that you’ve been thoroughly entertained while at the same time, gathered immense value from all of the materials.
When I was “surfing” the web one day a few months ago, I came across a fellow showman touting the importance of a “show”.
The fact is, he’d taken it many steps further into creating entire trainings and a community all in support of his concept…
“YOU NEED A SHOW!”
After personally engaging in his content, I knew he was a perfect to introduce to the Life By Design For Chiropractors community 🙂
On today’s episode of LBDFC I interviewed long time radio host, podcaster and showman…Mark Kaye.
Here Is What We Covered
- Why you need a show. Not a podcast, not a Youtube, Instagram or Facebook video, not even just plain old email…but a SHOW!
- The 3-step process thousands of people who make money online follow to make money online. This 100 year-old secret has made radio stations, TV networks, newspapers, and magazines BILLIONS of dollars.
- The biggest mistake you’re making with your show. It’s not the even the content or the quality.
- FOR CHIROPRACTORS…the strategy that makes you a local celebrity every time you leave the house.
- How to create the kind of content your audience will crave more of and keep coming come back to watch, hear or read it.
Stuff From This Episode
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.