You may have noticed…
We’ve been talking at length about “sales” over the past couple months.
Yes, that’s the topic of our upcoming live event called Life Con AND it’s also one of the most important fundamental components of your success infrastructure.
Let’s not forget that selling is a good thing. It’s getting people engaged in a future result that is good for them…it’s a win-win in every single way.
Because of that, not having a sales process or skill set will tank your business as fast as not having any new prospective patients.
In a Retention Based Practice, which we strongly endorse, you will depend on guiding people through the decision making process and getting an abundance of yeses.
Without strong agreements, you’ll need a constant stream of new prospects just to survive.
We have identified 10 situations that require a specific sales strategy, however, there are 3 areas that most often go overlooked and are probably costing you countless amounts of profit and potential impact in your community.
Here Is What We Covered
- How to nail the most important patient interaction and avoid pushing new patients away who have already said yes to you as their doc.
- How knowing exactly what your objective is can help you side step the potential for wasted time and energy (and likely total failure too!)
- The 5 step Perfect Visit Template that will keep you selling them on the future benefits of your process without sounding like a robot.
- The single visit that should be repeated every year if you expect to establish new agreements that continue to include you!
- How to leverage this key overlooked opportunity into new prospects you would otherwise be missing out on.
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.