The majority of business owners get excited about the thought of a thriving business…
Success, personal growth, profits, freedom and all the other “stuff” that comes along for the ride.
And it’s the fulfillment of the requirements of a successful business consistently over a relatively long time frame —> leadership, team, systems and communication that makes that success a reality.
But what do you do when it actually works? When growth is happening right before your eyes? When growth begins to outstrip your ability to keep up.
You’ll need to make the decision, “Am I happy with my practice the way it is or do I want to scale my practice.”
That’s exactly what this episode of Life By Design For Chiropractors is all about – how to scale your practice!
Here Is What We Covered
- Do you want to grow your business? It’s a legitimate question and one you really need to answer prior to putting in the ridiculous amount of work it’s going to take in order to see it through.
- What forms of scaling a business are there? It doesn’t just mean more visits! What if you could have the same number of visits but more profit, or less days of practice?
- What are the mental precursors necessary to manage this growth? Nothing can stop your growth faster than not being mentally prepared. You’d better deal with this issue long before investing cash flow and time into your project.
- What are the physical and tangible steps that need to be completed? When you do hire more staff? When is it time for an associate or to expand your space?
- What NOT to do that most Chiropractors are notorious for doing first!
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.