Standard fare among Chiropractic Coaches is the spousal invite.
Do you invite the spouse?
Do you make it mandatory?
What if they decline?
What if they agree, but show up alone?
In my world, four ears are much better than two and having a spouse or someone involved in the prospective patient’s health care decision making at the consultation and the review of results is always better than not having them.
Where do I draw the line?
On this episode of Life By Design For Chiropractors I clipped out a portion of a solid training…
10 Day One – Two Conversion Secrets That Generated Over 20 Million.
Specifically, the portion covering the spousal invite.
Here Is What We Covered
- Do we make the spousal invite mandatory. Why or why not?
- The actual, authentic purpose of a spousal invite… HINT: The #1 reason is not to create more new patients.
- I share my exact script my team uses while scheduling every new patient in our practice.
- Day one or two spousal attendance. Which is more important and why?
- Script #2. How to invite the spouse after the examination.
The recording will expire on Wednesday, February 3rd, so don’t wait, watch it now!
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.