Could you afford your chiropractic care?
That’s a question I was once asked by a speaker from the stage and unfortunately the answer was “no”.
I say unfortunately, not because I couldn’t afford my chiropractic care if I were the prospect, but because the thought that I couldn’t afford it prompted me to start worrying that…
1. Others couldn’t afford chiropractic care either and worse…
2. It was my responsibility to make sure that they could.
Like most responsibilities in my life, I took this one seriously and if you’ve listened to this podcast the rest was history.
Years of good intentioned but very bad business decisions led to low revenues, non existent profits and more stress than I ever could have imagined I’d be able to handle.
Fast forward a decade (almost two) and exposure to the right people with correct thinking… life and practice are much better.
The goal of today’s podcast is to help you avoid the massive pitfall that destroyed my practice before it ever started and kept me fighting for my practice life for years.
Here Is What We Covered
- How “the question” and my vision for a dream practice come together to create a horrifying experience.
- The exact (and embarrassing) family plans I once lived by and why they were so destructive.
- The emotions I projected onto my patients… if you feel the same, it’s time to take a deep look at your practice and make a change before it’s too late.
- How it all changed. What was the turning point?
- How to correctly value and price your care to maximize impact, enhance the experience for your members and leverage the profits for your dream life.
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.