Can you believe it’s 2020?
It wasn’t that long ago Y2K was going to be the end of the world as we know it…I mean how could we survive when our desktop computers couldn’t register the year 2000?
Fast forward 20 years and the world is still here, it continues to evolve at an accelerated pace and that includes your practice!
You can either keep up or get crushed. Which will it be?
On this episode of Life By Design For Chiropractors we share our practice predictions for 2020. What’s hot, what’s not and what we see on the horizon.
Here Is What We Covered
- Where will your leads come from? Is online the only way to go or will offline traffic make a comeback?
- This lever is the fastest and easiest way to increase your practice profitability…are you willing to pull it this year? We think you should!
- The one question that will spark a renaissance in the practice retention and birth more creativity than you’ve probably felt in years.
- Email marketing is dead… or is it? What we see on the horizon for showing up in your prospects inboxes and inspiring them to read and action your messages.
- What is your niche and how can you crush it?
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.