When you understand the nature and intent of this question, you’re faced quickly with a reality you’re excited about or one that twists a knife deep in your belly.
Ultimately, it will also depend on the goals and purpose of your practice but in most cases, when having a job vs. a business…one is usually far better than the other.
On this episode of Life By Design For Chiropractors we ask the question… find out where the answers leads us!
Here Is What We Covered
- What are the primary differences between a job and a business?
- Clients always assume my life is perfect! Which do I have… a job or a business?
- The two “MUST HAVE” skills to grow an ultra successful business (that chiropractors also happen to be resistant to).
- Why under-spending on your digital ads strategy is a HUGE mistake and could be holding back a tidal wave of growth.
- Do you know your numbers? How much is the true cost of acquiring a client and what would you spend to find them?
- How to “force” yourself into driving your marketing message to more people in your community.
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.