On today’s episode of Life By Design For Chiropractors we bring you inside a coaching call with Dr. Matt Pennetti.
Matt has been a client for 12 months, has completed a full 2.5 intensive Training Camp and has made tremendous gains in his knowledge and implementation of the LBD Retention Based Practice Model.
He’s recently embarked on the exciting journey of opening his own practice along with his wife Lauren in his hometown of Denver, Colorado!
Given the new challenges that face a start-up, on this coaching call, we decided it was the perfect time to revisit and expand on The Lifetime Care Map™ with specific emphasis on nailing 3 incredibly vital components…
- A single target market.
- A front end offer.
- The core product.
Each one is important and plays a fundamental role in moving a prospect to a lead into a new client and ultimately to become a lifetime practice member.
Here Is What We Covered
- Hear how “triaging” allows a client to clear brain space and get on with the most important tasks at hand.
- What is The Lifetime Care Map™ and how to create yours.
- Why you need to know and understand your single target market before you can create lead acquisition strategies. You must avoid the trap of simply copying other docs and wondering why a strategy works for them and not you.
- What are the criteria for a great front end offer? Why chiropractic doesn’t perfectly fit and how to solve this dilemma.
- How identifying your core product can completely alter how you approach care delivery and save you ridiculous amounts of stress and frustration (and boost your reputation in the process).
- How developing Facebook groups could turn out to be a wonderful lead acquisition strategy for one target and will totally fail for another.
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.