Whether we like or not, it’s normal for patients to fall off track, be affected by their financial and scheduling situations, have challenges that need addressed or drop out of care all together.
In most cases, doctors or their teams simply let people walk away.
I’m not suggesting you “twist anyone’s arm” but without an honest conversation, do you really know what their ACTUAL concern is?
What if they simply needed to be heard outside your regular check-up?
What if they didn’t want to drop out, but facing some life stress, didn’t know how to react?
What if they wanted to stay under your care for a lifetime but required a different schedule to make that happen.
You can accomplish each of these without giving up the authority, credibility and trust you need to lead your community.
Done well the results can be more of each and a reinforcement of your patient’s commitment to the process. Done poorly or not at all…your patient is all but gone forever.
The “Special Visit” protocol is a MUST have system in your practice.
On this episode of Life By Design For Chiropractors, we give you the basics to get you started creating and implementing this important system into your business.
Here Is What We Covered
- How the “Special Visit” system can save you time, energy and money.
- What are the 4 types of special visits?
- How to make sure your staff takes the appropriate steps in scheduling the special visit.
- With your time at an extreme premium, emphasis on productivity will be a huge area of opportunity for growth. This means knowing the tools, strategies and infrastructure to implement a powerful productivity system.
- Game planning 101: What is the the general strategy and preferred outcomes for your special visit interaction?
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.