“Welcome to a new era of marketing and service in which your brand is defined by those who experience it.” – Brian Solis
Times are changing! In days past you could depend on direct word of word of mouth from your clients. People trusted the word of their friends and family more than any other source.
- 97% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses in 2017, with 12% looking every day
- 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- Positive reviews make 73% of consumers trust a local business more
This new landscape makes gathering 5 star reviews from your clients more important than ever before.
If you’re like us, we hate the trend of bribing our patients to leave a review. We want them to want to leave a raving statement about how much they love us and our team.
Unfortunately, your competitors don’t care. They’re willing to compromise their values by giving away the farm just to stack their online review platforms with glowing comments regardless of whether they are fully true or false.
On today’s episode, our in-house marketing “guru” Dr. Michael Gibson joins us to discuss his strategies that regularly yield fantastic google reviews without bribing his clients to do it (at least not in an unethical way).
Check out the free download too… Mike was kind enough to share his actually email copy!
- A single target market.
- A front end offer.
- The core product.
Each one is important and plays a fundamental role in moving a prospect to a lead into a new client and ultimately to become a lifetime practice member.
Here Is What We Covered
- Who leaves a review and why?
- What stops people from leaving a review and how to help overcome their resistance.
- What are the main platforms for online reviews and where should you begin?
- When do you ask for an online review? Is there more than one opportunity?
- How can you ethically bribe someone to leave an authentic review and should you?
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.