This episode is an extra special one! I’m coming to you live from Life Con ’17…the annual live training event hosted by Life By Design.
This years topic “The Chiropractic Sales Playbook” put a cap on our three year run addressing the trifecta of major areas your business needs to excel for long term success – Marketing, Sales and Retention.
The concept of selling in health care is an especially sensitive topic and even more so in the Chiropractic profession.
That made this first presentation so vital the outcomes for the rest of the event…I needed to set the stage for what was to come and ensure the attendees were interested in learning more and were ready to dig in to the content.
Here Is What We Covered
- A way to view “selling” that requires only a simple shift in language but completely changes any business owner’s relationship with sales to a positive and profitable one.
- The actual, deep seeded reasons Chiropractors hate selling and why the premises are total BS.
- The fundamental traits that make up an extraordinary sales person and how to cultivate them.
- Why selling is an irreplaceable cog in the wheel of your business and life.
- The exact steps you need to have in place for a seamless sales process that yields repeat yeses from your prospects.
- A glimpse into the opportunity cost of being inadequate at influencing people to say yes, follow through and take massive action.
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.