Positioning your product (in the case of this podcast… chiropractic) is a key, yet often overlooked, component of your marketing strategy.
By meticulously studying your ideal consumers and understanding their needs, desires and challenges, you can begin to uncover how to best communicate your service and its benefits to your customers.
With proper positioning you can craft better messages, overcome competitive pressures and communicate in a way that resonates with and motivates your prospects to take action.
You are searching to stake your claim to some key mental real estate in your audience’s mind. This is the space where you, your product and your solution take ownership in meeting these needs for your customer.
Done well, you control the narrative and more of the outcome. Done poorly, you risk being lumped in with nearly every other chiropractor and health care provider in the “alternative heath”, “wellness” or “therapy” realm.
On this episode we help you begin to figure out how to properly position your practice and your brand in the mind’s of your market.
Here Is What We Covered
- The first question every marketer MUST ask before they find themselves in a hole they will have a very tough time getting out of.
- The second question every marketer MUST ask before they find themselves in a hole they will have a very tough time getting out of.
- How to determine where your solution fits in your consumer’s mind.
- The other group that needs to be “positioned” for your message to resonate and fill a gap.
- The BIG challenge with positioning Third Paradigm Chiropractic and how you can solve it.
Stuff From This Episode
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.