It’s commonplace in a business setting (especially a small business and specifically a chiropractic business) to mistakenly train your team while minimizing or avoiding the necessity to train yourself.
Contrast this with athletes at nearly all levels but most certainly at the professional level who train on a daily basis, constantly pushing themselves to get better and better.
While team training is a fundamental component of success, if you yourself are not training you will not improve, you risk being being surpassed by your competition, and you cannot contribute your maximum effort to your team.
There are endless benefits to building your own personal training curriculum.
Regular and consistent chiropractic training will make you more competitive, increase your competency and make you more efficient so you can confidently claim that you are the best at what you do.
In this episode we discuss why you need to train yourself, how do make sure it happens and what you should be training on.
Here Is What We Covered
- The big mistake chiropractors make when contemplating training and development.
- What the auto industry can teach us about training.
- The endless benefits to training yourself and not just your team.
- How to determine what exactly you need to be training on.
- What to consider when scheduling your training curriculum.
- Key areas every chiropractor must include in their training program.
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.