The solution to feeling anxious and scared is clarity.
During times of chaos and craziness (such as now), nothing is able to settle our mind like a plan, a blueprint, some direction; and the action that follows it.
The Practice Survival Checklist was built by asking the question…
“What are the primary requirements necessary to slow the bleeding, stabilize and confidently move forward in our business?”
We came up with 6 boxes that need to be ticked if you want to start feeling better and I dare say it, good, about the current status of your practice.
Here Is What We Covered
- What great businesses do differently and how you can start thinking about your business in the same way.
- What do your prospects want and how understanding them on the deepest level gives you the upper hand over your competitors.
- How to start positioning your practice for prospects to begin the process of knowing, liking and finally trusting you.
- The one unexpected (and enormous) benefit to shifting the attention to creating an extremely customer focused environment.
- Why developing the “hero” mentality can help spark a movement in your practice.
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.