When it comes to your brand and your practice… who is the hero?
Is it you, your business or is it the prospect and practice member?
Great brands find a way to create a customer focused culture and your chiropractic practice should be no different!
On this episode of Life By Design For Chiropractors I share my experience from the past 6 months during which we’ve invested a large volume of time and energy into making our members the hero of the story.
Here Is What We Covered
- What great businesses do differently and how you can start thinking about your business in the same way.
- What do your prospects want and how understanding them on the deepest level gives you the upper hand over your competitors.
- How to start positioning your practice for prospects to begin the process of knowing, liking and finally trusting you.
- The one unexpected (and enormous) benefit to shifting the attention to creating an extremely customer focused environment.
- Why developing the “hero” mentality can help spark a movement in your practice.
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.