Will you survive or thrive in a crisis?
This is an important question for any person, let alone a business person to ask themselves.
- A Recession
- A Health Crisis
- Staff Leaving
- Personal Crisis
- A Pandemic!
- Insert crisis “here”
Regardless of the situation, certain principles are at play and will help to dictate your success.
Knowing these principles and developing their application in advance will place you in a far better position when the s*^t hits the fan.
With the current crisis, we spent time discussing how to best prepare, survive and even thrive during difficult times.
Here Is What We Covered
- Are you in or are you out? Straddling the fence will be among the worst things you could be doing.
- What are the opportunities you can take advantage of during a crisis?
- What level of concern would be helpful vs. how much will be paralyzing?
- In times of trouble, what is the decision making process that leads to a successful outcome?
- The game plan for another “shutdown” and how we will leverage the opportunity.
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.