The new year is right around the corner and it’s approaching fast!
As much as you’re probably tired and excited for an extended break (I sure hope you’re taking one), this is not the time to just shut down and shut off.
I’m not saying you can’t take that path but come January, you’ll wish you didn’t.
The new year is an incredible time for growth, with boundless opportunity and excitement. If you don’t use at least some of your free time wisely and plan ahead, you’ll be playing catch up from the start…again! 🙂
As with any extended pause, we can finally free some space in our mind to create and it’s this cyclical process of reflection, contemplation and only then, planning, that yields extraordinary results.
On this Life By Design For Chiropractors podcast we share 12 things you must do to make this upcoming year great.
It’s a mix of actions we’ve already been doing with some ideas we have yet to implement ourselves but think are wonderful concepts to put in play as soon as possible.
Here Is What We Covered
- The starting point for nearly every positive change you’ve ever made and will make. It was even the starting point for this podcast.
- How to stop the overwhelm from the massive to-do list you seem to build every year (that never gets finished).
- What social media activity is worth the time and energy and what is a total waste of your time.
- How to ensure you and your family have multiple amazing vacations in 2019.
- Hands down, the #1 most important character trait of successful people and the one, if you don’t already have it in place, that you really need to in 2019.
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.