As you scroll through your news feed, skim your newest 100 emails or get lost spiraling through Instagram, this is your lifeline…
A show stopping statement, a message that sparks curiosity or even a graphic that simply shocks you.
In each instance, your mindless consumption of information comes to a complete stop and you need to know more.
That’s the purpose of the headline!
To stop the consumer and get them to pay attention to YOU in a sea of noise and clutter.
Your business is just one of millions and as a chiropractor, it’s highly likely it’s one they are NOT searching for…at least not yet.
On this episode of Life By Design For Chiropractors I’m joined by our marketing pro, Dr. Michael Gibson, and we go granular on headlines.
We often discuss very high level ideas and concepts as they relate to your success in a Retention Based Practice but today we get into the nitty gritty of headlines.
Are you making these headline mistakes?
Here Is What We Covered
- What is a headline and what is its purpose? Specifically applied, what is the purpose to you as a chiropractor?
- How can a headline make or break your marketing funnel?
- When your headline works, how it can turn invisible prospects almost magically into prospects you can see and market more directly to?
- Where will you use headlines? It’ll surprise you to realize you’ll use your new headline writing skills from today’s episode far more often than you’d think.
- The most common types of headline templates and examples you can use for yourself.
- The pitfalls of writing headlines…avoid these mistakes and start writing killer chiropractic headlines today.
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.