One of the biggest fears business owners, entrepreneurs, and chiropractors alike have about email marketing is how often to “hit send.”
It’s common to be worried about spamming your people, your leads, and your community… it’s because you care, right?
Or, maybe it’s because you’re scared of looking bad, annoying a potential prospect, or having someone opt-out of your list never to be heard of again.
On this episode of Life By Design For Chiropractors we’re sharing our experiences with email marketing, both good and bad.
The goal is to help you learn some from our mistakes and victories in order to make yourself a better marketer and help more people!
Here Is What We Covered
- The stories about when we were YELLED at via email, what it means and what we did about it.
- How often we email our lists and why.
- The lessons we’ve learned from sending thousands of emails over the past 2 years and what we would do differently if we were just starting.
- Why email marketing will continue to outperform all other types of marketing (aside from face to face) in regards to direct sales.
- If you’re not emailing your list or don’t even have a list, what should you do?
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.