One of the most challenging tasks for any marketer (especially chiropractors) is creating marketing content your avatar cares about.
It’s commonplace to fall into the trap of writing blogs, recording videos and podcasts about the topics we think are important and our market NEEDS to know about.
The problem is if they don’t care, they won’t pay attention and they’ll never consume the content.
Dr. Paul Groulx from DC on Fire has a special knack for knowing what people think, what they want and how to deliver it in a way that positions him as an expert.
On today’s episode Paul gives you a simple framework so you can start doing the same.
Here Is What We Covered
- The levels of desire that every patient has (whether they tell you or not.)
- How Paul started to figure out what people actually care about.
- 3 ways to create movement in your video and “catch” your prospects eye.
- The acronym guide to content creation.
- How to use the correct call to action for your media source.
Stuff From This Episode
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.