The marketing landscape is changing rapidly… Thirty years ago it was direct mail, then came email marketing and finally social media has taken the world by storm… Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
We’ve repeatedly made it known that while the tactics and best places to grab attention may change, marketing principles do not.
There will never be a time when positioning, differentiation, segmentation, knowing your target market or follow-up are not at the centerpiece of your marketing plan.
Yet, that hasn’t stopped chiropractors from chasing the shiny penny from one social media platform the next using the same old marketing tactics (and some new sleazy ones too).
It’s not that social media can’t be a valuable asset in your marketing arsenal..at this point in the game, it should be a foundational component.
That said, there’s a way to use social media – a method to the madness that can yield some insanely incredible results for the chiropractor.
On today’s episode of Life By Design For Chiropractors we’re joined by LBDFC Director Dr. Kreso Jug to discuss his success using Instagram in his practice.
Here Is What We Covered
- The first and most important reason to use Instagram or any other platform where your market’s attention is trending.
- A realistic timeline and expectations for success using Instagram.
- Stories vs. timeline – where to spend your time and focus your efforts.
- How to become the “voice” of your brand and your business.
- Learning to leverage Instagram to connect with other local businesses and build relationships that will prosper.
- You’re going to need to anti up and make an investment to scale your attention – how should you allocate your ad spend on social media.
- The number one tip from Kreso for your ultimate success on Instagram as a chiropractor.
Stuff From This Episode
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.