Don’t be frightened…“The Chiropractor’s Curse” is not one that needs Harry Potter to break the spell, it’s something you can tackle yourself if you know what to look out for.
Our profession loves the next shinny penny and I mean LOVES it.
We’re constantly in the search for it and when we find it, we snatch it up like it’s gold…until it’s magic wears off and the search for a new one ensues.
This cyclical activity that dominates the marketing radar for most chiropractors keeps them attentive to new ad tactics popping up on Facebook, new ways to bot social media followers, click-bait, bait and switch tactics…essentially anything that looks and appears new and claims to deliver 100’s of new patients.
Aside from the obvious fact that even if it did work, the majority could never process that many new cases properly. It also soaks up the time and energy that could be allocated towards building a lifetime strategy and follow up systems to support it.
In this episode we give you tools to avoid this trap and build a strategy that yields big ROI over the long haul.
Here Is What We Covered
- Why the “shinny penny” approach will never work in the long run and how it’s probably hurting your brand today.
- How this model is not unique to chiropractic and what we can learn from other docs that are currently applying it.
- Why principles will always outlast tactics.
- The first question to ask yourself when starting any new business.
- How chiropractors break the cardinal rule in marketing (there’s no way not to in chiropractic) and how to best mitigate the effects.
Thank you for listening to Life By Design – The Podcast For Chiropractors… The voice of reason in Chiropractic.
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.
Dr. Jamie Richards
Dr. Jamie Richards is a consultant for chiropractors looking to transition and thrive in a 3rd Paradigm Chiropractic model. He helps doctors develop the entrepreneurial skills to maximize community impact and leverage leadership into profit.